Seduction is the art of getting someone to be attracted to you. It can be used in a very negative way - about people that are manipulative and that lie about who they are. But it can also be positive: A playful, mutual, game of flirting where both people understand what is going on.
The negative way is often tied to "old school PUA's" ("pick up artists"), while the positive aspects have been a central part of human courtship pretty much forever. It is accepted for women to learn tips on how to do this: Womens magazines spend a lot of space on it. It is less accepted for men to exchange tips about seduction, and easy to get put into the "PUA" camp.
I don't want to support manipulation. I do want to help spread knowledge of how men can improve themselves in ways that will naturally let you understand how to be more seductive and attractive.
Articles about seduction
- What a 4-year old knows about game, influence and compliance ladders
- Pacify your pacifying behaviours
- Women and "No Pervs!"
- Escalation Windows
- Track, Evaluate, Adapt
- Seven great places to meet women that you've known about all along
- Being dominant without being a bully
- 5 Exercises For Better Eye Contact
- Problems with eye contact or approaching? Distract Yourself
- Always leave things a little better
- The importance of good eye contact
- Be A Man
- To PUA or not to PUA
- Why "field reports" are vital
- Peacocking for parents
- Does looks matter?
- Black women
- You are complete by yourself
- To get more women, look at men more
- Align your goals with your desires
- Look Back
- My first head-turn