Finding time is a recuring problem; it's been months since I updated this site, for example. Finding time for projects. Finding time for hobbies. Finding time for family. Finding time for lovers...
Finding time for all the great things you should be doing.
But the reality is that you need to make time, by setting your priorities. I've taken a break from this site because I as making time for my son, and for one of my other projects. At the moment I'm working on making time for more meditation, as I find it helps me focus and energizes me.
I'm always making time for going to the gym, as I believe it is one of the most important things you can do for yourself (I'm on my 10th year of power lifting, purely for myself; I don't compete).
Don't complain you don't have time: If something is important enough, make time. If something isn't important enough, put it aside and accept it without guilt - you've evaluated your priorities and made a choice.
<<< Back to top
- 2014-04-06 (Do Just) One More Thing
- 2013-07-21 My Problem Is That I Need More Human Contact
- 2013-07-19 What a 4-year old knows about game, influence and compliance ladders
- 2013-06-15 Pacify your pacifying behaviours
- 2013-06-06 Women and "No Pervs!"
- 2013-05-27 The masculinity debate: No wonder men stay out it (well, almost)
- 2013-05-27 Body Mirrors Mind Mirrors Body
- 2013-05-23 Escalation Windows
- 2013-05-15 Track, Evaluate, Adapt
- 2013-05-07 Seven great places to meet women that you've known about all along
- 2013-05-04 Don't argue against emotions
- 2013-05-02 Being dominant without being a bully
- 2013-04-25 Be aware of your surroundings
- 2013-04-24 5 Exercises For Better Eye Contact
- 2013-04-12 Problems with eye contact or approaching? Distract Yourself
- 2013-04-11 Don't be self reliant
- 2013-04-09 Always leave things a little better
- 2013-04-05 Technical article taken down because of "gender-oriented nature"
- 2013-04-03 Slow Down
- 2013-04-03 How I came to resent her - A lesson in managing anger
- 2013-04-02 The importance of good eye contact
- 2013-04-01 Be A Man
- 2013-03-30 Beginnings...
- 2013-03-30 Welcome
- 2013-01-01 About